S2H Helm Seat
The S2H Shock Mitigation Helm Seat range is available in many variations and has a lightweight aluminium seat top combined with a helm seat specific variant of the S2 Shock Mitigation mechanism.
The S2H seats are ergonomically designed for optimum body posture from 5th to 95th percentile body giving support and making this the ultimate shock mitigation seat for helm, co-pilot or crew where comfort and protection at all time is paramount.
The S2H seats can be fitted wiht lap, lap and diagonal or 4 point safety harnesses. Various options of adjustable armrests including armrests to accept vessel operating controls. They can also be supplied with custom mounting PODs complete with footrests to suit specific installations.
The S2H seat is suitable for use in open cockpits and enclosed wheelhouses.
- 150mm progressively damped shock mitigation system
- FOX Float Shock with adjustable rebound, compression and air pressure
- 50mm height adjustment with automatic Body Mass index compensation
- MITIGATOR - Military spec mitigation foam (optional)
- Compact foot print
- Manufactured using marine grade anodized aluminium and stainless steel (316)
- Toughtec upholstery anti-slip, hard wearing, water and UV resistant (black or grey)
- Low or High back seat options
- Folding armrests
- SITTAB adjustable / folding armrests with options for fitment of controls
- Lap safety belt or 4-point harness
- GRP POD and footrest to increase seat height
- Tracked mounting system for easy adjustment / removal
- Custom embroidery